3.11.2011

どう


  
My Japanese learning is mostly centered on using the AJATT Method and many other resources to be able to learn my way. I would be able to push the AJATT method to the fullest but having a PHD in laziness halts my efforts in trying to become better. So instead my biggest tools are using Skype aided by live mocha (http://bit.ly/EMgx), lang-8 (www.lang-8.com), and Rosetta stone’s free social site to find natives and learners of Japanese. Also from the AJATT method I use the web version of Anki (www.ankiweb.net) which is greater than the desktop cause if you use a netbook (like I do) because on netbooks your decks are prone to get corrupted fast. Other than that one thing that I have done is  take the words that I’ve failed on Anki and put them into an old cell phone and set the timer for 5 minutes which aids my studying by putting the words that I need in my face  faster. Further as an emergency plan I make a paper cheat sheet and fold down the middle and have the ひらがなform on the left since as Americans that’s the side we subconsciously look at first. It has been working so good that I’ve learned the parts of the body in 2days (still need to work on the kanji forms of it, but knowing the words nonetheless is paramount to my learning.). Finally that’s how I’m learning it so I’ll probably add more things to this blog after I comeback from momocon ^_^.
またね皆さん

No comments:

Post a Comment