3.13.2011

Back from MOMOCON!!

Momoconは一番だよ。 Yes I am back from momocon one of the best free conventions that is in the south ^_^ (even though I'm from Michigan. ^_^.) However it was an excellent convention. The only things however I didn't like was that they switched the building and didn't let anyone know about it until you go to the building that you think that its supposed to be under so that sucked. In addition I didn't care for the overpriced drinks ,but I digress.


There were exciting moments in the convention that made it extremely fun. First, off being around a bunch of otaku is always comforting and a majority of the conversation was funny including when me and my friend Josh was trying to meet girls and 90% of them were taken already XD. Second I did enjoy the larger building this year which provided us with more food choices outside of the con, the ability to visit the Barnes & nobles which allowed you to buy more manga and DVD at a reasonable price than the dealers room, more activities in the same building which cut down on the trafficking from building to building and allowed you to keep up with your friends more. So to the momocon officials we thank you for doing this for us since its a great help to all otaku, building mangers and staff. Lastly, the rave that you guys had was excellent I danced for 5 hours that Saturday and am still pleasantly from dancing. XD One more last thing is I met a guy who spoke Japanese and said he was studying for 6 years and will take the JPLT 2 exam this year which gave me so much inspiration that when I continue there might be some place for me to tell a しょしんしゃ (beginner) that I'm doing some thing that he/she can accomplish too. Funny huh? I could have stopped studying for the fear being called a slave of the past ,but my reasons for learning Japanese change constantly which is why I'm still learning it :) ありがとうかみfor日本語です。

No comments:

Post a Comment