5.23.2011

May Overveiw

I have been able to limit my slacking down to an degree. This has purged my productivity up to an area where I can feel adequate about how long I have studied. In this month I will increase my exposure to Japanese ambience ,but it wasn't to bad this time so I would presume it was the lack of consistency that makes me feel like that except remember guys it's these moments where you judge yourself on doing something other people consider difficult which makes you genius\(^o^)/. Now to some WとL
Wins:
1) Scoring some Japanese books buy using お金 (yep JapanNewbie said stop stealing.
2) Watching Deathnote (with subs) but not thinking in the English definition which helped me get my Takehiko on.
3) Skype chattin wit ma Japanese peeps and you if you have a Skype.
4) Having a cool girl ask me what my Japanese shirt said. Here reaction priceless.

Loss:
Getting two hot girls Facebook and already having a Asian girlfriend lol

Well before Anne sees me trying this and assume it's me inviting her to help me with はりかえい. I will check you guys l8ter

No comments:

Post a Comment